11th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Is Birkbeck University of London best to study masters in Economics? How can I make my career after it?

Hello sir, One of my friend suggest me to get admission in Birkbeck University of London to study masters in Economics. Is it good decision? How can I make my career after it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D?
  2. Which is better between masters in economics or masters in business economics?
  3. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  4. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  5. List of colleges in London who take admission without clearing IELTS for masters in Economics
  6. Jobs after pursuing masters in Economics from Punjab University Chandiagarh?
  7. Which is more beneficial for doing MA in Economics in future between BA Economics and BMS?
  8. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  9. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  10. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  11. Best university in between Duke University and Cornell University, USA to study masters in Business Economics? How to get admission in any of these universities?
  12. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  13. How to apply at London School of Economics and Political Science to do PhD in Economics? Is there study center in India?
  14. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after completing Graduation course?
  16. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  17. Can I pursue my Masters in Economics after graduating from BCom Hons..?
  18. Whether studying B.Sc(Mathematics and Economics) in India will delight my career being a Srilankan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?