3rd March 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

BS admission in USA for a candidate with 53% in 12th & 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Hello, I have passed my 12th Science with 53% and I have overall 5.5 bands in IELTS, in which, 6 in Listening and 5.5 in Reading, Writing & Speaking. Can I get admission in BS in USA?

22nd March 2018, 04:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BS admission in USA for a candidate with 53% in 12th & 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Since you have completed your class 12th examination, you can very much apply for BS course in USA with the above percentage of marks in class 12th.
It is very good that you have qualified in the IELTS examination with 5.5 bands. Most of the Universities require 6 bands in the IELTS for bachelors degree course admission. However, you can also get admission in different colleges with the above bands in the examination. You just need to apply in different Universities with the above mentioned score to grab a seat there.
22nd March 2018, 05:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BS admission in USA for a candidate with 53% in 12th & 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Your IELTS score is not enough to get an admission in Foreign Universities. That's because universities will ask for at least 6 bands to offer an admission.

Most of the Universities will reject the applications of candidates, who has scored below 6 bands. So, try to secure 6 or 6.5 bands in IELTS. So, that you can easily get an admission in Foreign Universities.
22nd March 2018, 06:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in BS in USA with 5.5 bands in IELTS.

Most of the universities will reject the applications of candidates, who has scored below 6 band.

So try to score 6 or 6.5 bands in IELTS.

In this way you can easily get an admission in foreign university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?