14th May 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
How I can go to USA for further studies? I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering? Also with IELTS 6.5 Bands Score. And I have passed distance learning B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from CMJ University Meghaliya, India. Can I take admission in USA university for Master's degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  2. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  6. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  9. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  14. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I study Master degree in London if secured 4.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  18. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
15th May 2015, 02:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

No you wont be able to study Masters Degree as you have completed your B.Tech as a Distance Course.
For the candidates who want to go Abroad Distance Course is not an option as the Distance Course is not considered a valid course by the Universities Abroad.
So you will have to at first make sure that you complete your course as a Regular course and then you will be eligible to apply for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination and you if you crack these two Examinations you will be able to do your Masters Abroad.
30th December 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?

I have completed my graduation from distance education. So can I appear for Ielts exam and study abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?