5th August 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) students in University of Cumbria?

Dear Sir, can I know about the placement facility available for a candidate who is studying BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) course in University of Cumbria? I am interested to do this course in this university. So, I want to know about the campus placement.

9th August 2019, 04:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) students in University of Cumbria?

Yes, campus placement available in University of Cumbria for B.Sc. in Outdoor Adventure and Environment. They offer short work experience placements, Paid internships, free advice, and support on recruiting.

You can register at My Career Enriched portal through https://mycareerenriched.cumbria.ac....yer/login.html. On My Career Enriched you can find out more about this as well as careers events and other on-campus recruitment activities.
13th August 2019, 01:58 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) students in University of Cumbria?

BSc (Hons) Outdoor Adventure and Environment

Location :-Ambleside || Duration. :-Full-time - 3 Years || Start date -September 2019

For academic year 2019/20 :

-Undergraduate tuition fees for BSc (Hons) Outdoor Adventure and Environment is £10,500 per year.

Campus placement available for BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) students in University of Cumbria as follows :

They have good facility for placement activities in their campus. You should enroll their first otherwise they will consider you fail in meeting the placement criteria.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below:
https://www.cumbria.ac.uk/about/partnerships/placements/education/placement-travel-accommodation-policy/placement-overview-/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?