18th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with 64% eligible to study MBBS from VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine? How to approach the university for admission?

Hello, I have got 64% in 12th and want to study MBBS course from VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine. Am I eligible for it? How to approach university for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can an Indian student get admission in MBBS course at VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine? Documents required for it?
  2. Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?
  3. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  4. Is Kharkiv National Medical University approved by MCI for MBBS course?
  5. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
  6. What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe?
  7. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  8. Where to approach to get admission in MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  12. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  13. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  14. Whether Uzhhorod National University is good for MBBS course? Is Ukraine a safe country for girls?
  15. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  17. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?
  18. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?