16th April 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?

does a arts student apply for hotel management course in new zealand or u.k? nd if yes then please guide me to choose the best college nd the procedure..... Plz guide me to choose the better college nd the way how i can apply for? Nd if it is possible please do mail me any agent contact numbr. My e-id.... [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  3. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
  4. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. How to do BFA in government college of Arts in Chennai? I am a first year student
  6. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. Best hotel management colleges in India affiliated by government?
  8. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  9. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  10. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai?
  12. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  13. Master degree or certificate course in culinary arts from countries like america ,canada ,new zealand?
  14. How to take admission in hotel management?
  15. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  16. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  17. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  18. What is the procedure to get 11th admission in mass medical or arts stream
14th December 2017, 08:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?

Yes, an Arts student can pursue Hotel management course. You can study Hotel management course from UK as well as from New Zealand.

Admission requirements:-
> You must have passed in Class 12 examination or its equivalent with English as one of the Subjects.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
> Upper age limit is about less then 22 years.

These are the popular universities in UK for Hotel Management course:-
> University of Surrey.
> Bournemouth University.
> University of Exeter.
> Sheffield Hallam University.
> Oxford Brookes University.
> University of Southampton.

These are the popular universities in New Zealand for Hotel Management course:-
> Auckland University of Technology – AUT
> University of Waikato
> University of Otago
> Pacific International Hotel Management School – PIHMS
> NZMA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?