16th April 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?

I am doing my 2nd year B.Sc Mathematics.I want to study space or space craft related studies in UK or USA or Singapore.I need a guide for choosing the couse for me to study and I also need a guide to choose an university in the above respective places.I also need to know about the expenses including travel and accomodation.I want to do a part time job if i get over there.please help.

Related Questions:
14th December 2017, 08:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?

A career in space sciences is one of the best and adventures career option. These are the foreign universities offering courses which are related to space or space craft. After completion of your B.Sc Mathematics you can opt for any one of them:

> 4 years Aeronautics & Astronautics/Spacecraft Engineering course.
Fee - 20,320 Euro
Imperial College London

> M.Sc. in Astronautics & Space Engineering.
Fee - 11,000 Euro
Cranfield University

> Spacecraft Design, M.Sc.
Fee - 28,120 Euro
Lulea University of Technology

> Masters in Space Studies
Fee - 25,000 Euro
University of North Dakota

> M.Sc. in Planetary Science
Fee - 39,230 Euro
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

> M.Sc. in Atmospheric Science
Fee - 12,290 Euro
Cornell University

> M.Sc. in Space Engineering
Fee - 23,375 Euro
University of Surrey

There are hundreds of jobs and work experience opportunities for students and graduates in UK and USA. As an international student you can work for up to 20 hours a week while studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?