15th March 2015, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I be allowed to become NASA postgraduate student scholarships winner?

Can I be allowed to become NASA postgraduate student scholarships winner Software engineering from Virginia International University USA?

15th March 2015, 09:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I be allowed to become NASA postgraduate student scholarships winner?

You can be allowed to become a NASA postgraduate student if you are able to crack the Entrance Examination conducted by NASA followed by the Personal Interview.
From the information you have provided it can be assumed that you have a very good overall track record and that will certainly help you a lot.
Make sure that you choose a particular topic in which you will want to do your Post graduation and make sure that you know all the details about that particular topic.
During the Interview you must explain the topic to the interviewer in brief but make sure you do it a way that the Interviewer gets interested in the work that you want to do.
Speak in such a way that you are expressive and make sure to say in a way where the Interviewer can understand and visualize what you want to do.
If you can do all the above things with a bit of confidence in yourself then you will have a great chance to be allowed as a Post Graduate student of NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?