31st March 2023, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Australia with 57 percentage in 12th?

I have scored 57 percentage in 12th now i want to study in Australia i am worried about visa will my visa rejected or accepted

3rd April 2023, 01:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Australia with 57 percentage in 12th?

A minimum percentage of 60% is needed for admission to diploma-level courses in Australia after the 12th grade. Students must have received at least 65% and above in their class 12 grades in order to be admitted to bachelor's programs.

Students must have a minimum 5.5 band average in each of the four modules listening, reading, speaking, and writing in order to qualify for an Australian student visa.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply for an Australia visa.
3rd April 2023, 05:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum percentage required for Australia after 12th is 60%. You will not to be able to get Visa to do Graduation in Australia. However, you can try and also you would need Proof of enrolment ,visa application fee, Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement, Academic documents etc.
8th April 2023, 02:23 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To study in Australia, you would typically need to meet the entry requirements of the university or institution you wish to apply to. While different universities and courses may have different minimum entry requirements, it is generally expected that international students have a strong academic record and meet the minimum eligibility criteria.

In Australia, the minimum academic requirement for undergraduate courses is usually a high school completion certificate or equivalent. This usually requires a minimum score of 50% or above in the qualifying exams. However, to be competitive for admission to most universities, you would typically need to have a higher academic record.

A 57% score in 12th standard is relatively low compared to the academic requirements of most Australian universities. However, if you have other qualifications or work experience that demonstrate your potential and commitment to your chosen field of study, you may still be considered for admission.

I would recommend that you research the admission requirements of the universities and courses that you are interested in and contact their admissions offices for more information on how to apply and the minimum academic requirements. Some universities may also offer pathway programs or other options that can help you improve your academic record and meet the admission requirements.
1st August 2023, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

My percentage in 12th is 65% I am eligible for visa of Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?