31st March 2023, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I got 5.5 band in ukvi Ielts in one module 4.5. Can I apply for UK study visa?

Hi My name is Ranjit ..I got 5.5 band in ukvi Ielts in one module 4.5. Can I apply for UK study visa?

31st March 2023, 05:41 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: I got 5.5 band in ukvi Ielts in one module 4.5. Can I apply for UK study visa?

The minimum IELTS score requirement for a UK study visa is 5.5 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four modules (listening, reading, writing, and speaking). If you have scored 5.5 overall but have only scored 4.5 in one of the modules, you may not be eligible to apply for a UK study visa.

It's always best to check the specific requirements of the institution you are applying to as some universities may have higher IELTS score requirements than the standard minimum. Additionally, if your overall score is below the required threshold, it may hurt your chances of obtaining a study visa even if you meet the minimum requirements in each module.

It's recommended that you retake the IELTS exam and aim for a higher score to increase your chances of being granted a study visa for the UK.
4th August 2023, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I got 5.5 band in ukvi Ielts in one module 4.5. Can I apply for UK study visa?

I got 5.5 band in uk uni in one module 5. Can I apply for uk study visa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?