9th July 2014, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?

Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I would like to inform you that I am Sagar Roy citizen of India going to appear for senior secondary examination under National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in Assam. Now I want to know that after passing from this institute whether I will be able to apply for student Visa in USA with this certificate or I will be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate.
I will remain ever grateful to you for your kind information.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  2. Is NIOS SSC certificate genuine? Can I get admission at Santa Clara USA?
  3. Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?
  4. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  5. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Best way to go USA by student Visa or any other mode?
  7. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  8. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  9. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  10. What does Visa and Green Card mean? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  12. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  13. Qualification required to get seat in M.Tech at America?
  14. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  15. How can NIOS student apply for AIEEE even if his 2 subjects are not cleared? Is it possible to apply for reevaluation?
  16. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  17. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  18. Visitor Visa fees of USA for 5-10 years stay? What is the procedure?
7th November 2014, 12:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?

Yes, you can apply for USA VISA even if you are a NIOS student. Because, there is no rule that the NIOS student cannot apply for VISA. But, to be eligible for VISA, you have to get admission letter from any university in AMERICA. To get the admission, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. After the completion of these exams, you should apply for admission by sending your application and your exam scores. Then universities will give you admission letter based on your profile. Then, with that admission letter, you will become eligible for VISA.
4th January 2017, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done ssc exam from nios I got passed but I have only 30 marks to in English and I got admission in junior college also (11grade). Now my after 2months my college realize they did mistake even I never thought Iam not eligible for it. But now they want my eng marks 33 and they wants the same date results is that's possible ?? Otherwise they will cancel my admission and my whole year will waste but I'm going collage regularly and what will happen with my fees I paid lot of money Also help me I'm totally distract from study can't focus
26th February 2022, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I done my SSC from state board after complitation of SSC there is 10 years gap of my PUC which i have done from NIOS now i am doing my BSC. So now i want to know is there any issues for gap in studies as well as NIOS (that i done my 12th). To study further in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?