10th June 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in NTT with 59% marks in 12th at 29 years age?

I want to make career in teaching. Can i take admission in NTT but I have got only 59 percent marks in 12th and my age 29 years?

23rd July 2023, 02:09 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can i get admission in NTT with 59% marks in 12th at 29 years age?

The eligibility criteria for admission to NTT (National Teacher's Training) courses vary from institute to institute. However, most institutes require a minimum of 50% marks in 12th or equivalent. Some institutes also have an upper age limit of 30 years.
In your case, since you have scored 59% in 12th, you may not be eligible for admission to NTT courses in some institutes. However, there are a few institutes that do not have a minimum marks requirement for 12th. You can check the eligibility criteria of these institutes on their websites.
In addition to the minimum marks requirement, some institutes may also require you to have a certain level of proficiency in English. You can check the specific requirements of the institute you are interested in on their website.
If you are unable to find an institute that is willing to admit you with your 12th marks, you can consider taking a bridging course. Bridging courses are designed to help students who have not met the minimum entry requirements for a particular course. These courses typically last for a few months and cover the basic concepts that you will need to know for the NTT course.
Once you have completed the bridging course, you will be eligible to apply for admission to NTT courses.
Some institutes that offer NTT courses without any minimum marks requirement:
  • Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS): KVS offers NTT courses at select Kendriya Vidyalayas across India.

• Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE): CBSE offers NTT courses at select schools across India.

• State Institutes of Education (SIES): SIES offer NTT courses at select institutes across India.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?