25th February 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Tech in Norway with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in B.Tech?

I have scored very less marks in my graduation. I am able to scored only 7.1 CGPA in my B.Tech. My aim is to study M.Tech in Norway. But with this score I don’t think I will get admission. Can I get admission? And also I am not able to bear total fee so I want scholarship. Please suggest me something.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MS in USA with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in BTech?
  2. Can I get admission to study MS in USA with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in BTech?
  3. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  4. Can I get scholarship to study BTech being a single girl child with 9 CGPA in 10th and 73% in 12th?
  5. Possibility to study MTech with scholarship without GATE?
  6. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study ME(Environmental Engineering) in Delhi University having secured 9.6 CGPA in BTech?
  8. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  9. Can I get scholarship for B.Tech if secured 10 CGPA in 12th CBSE?
  10. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  11. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  12. Why I haven't gotten a scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  13. Eligibility for JMET if B.tech/ percentage is less than 60% but M.tech CGPA is good -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  15. How to get any scholarship having 9.4 CGPA in 10th CGPA?
  16. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  17. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
5th March 2018, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Tech in Norway with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in B.Tech?

You can get scholarship based on your GRE scores. If you can score excellent marks in it, then you have great chance of getting scholarship for your studies abroad.

You B.Tech marks are not going to make much difference. Hence, make sure you have got good preparation for GRE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?