17th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?

Hello,
I have scored very less marks in my graduation. I am able to scored only 7.4 CGPA in my B.Tech. My aim is to study MS in Germany. But with this score I don’t think I will get admission. Can I get admission? And also I am not able to bear total fee so I want scholarship. Please suggest me something.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  4. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  5. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  6. Can I get scholarship for B.Tech if secured 10 CGPA in 12th CBSE?
  7. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  8. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  9. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  11. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  12. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  13. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  15. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  16. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany being Economically Backward?
  18. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
24th September 2015, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?

We cannot say whether you can get scholarship or not for pursuing your MS course in German Universities because it depends upon several factors like your Academic scores, when you apply for admission to MS course in university, etc. To get scholarship for pursuing your MS course in Germany, you must have a good score in your Graduation and in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. To get scholarship for pursuing your MS course in Germany, I suggest you to apply for admission at least 4-5 months before of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?