14th March 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Toronto with 33 marks in English CBSE?

Students with 33 marks in English from CBSE board can get admission in Toronto in Canada or not. My marks in Geo -90, pol science 68 physical education -83 Punjabi 80 while my marks in English are 33%.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  2. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  4. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  7. CBSE Class 12 Functional English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Is it possible to get admission in Law college after scoring 63% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?
  10. Is it enough to have 78 marks in English to get admission in Xavier college for doing English honors?
  11. Studies at Toronto after 10th CBSE?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  13. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  14. CBSE Class 12 English Core Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. CBSE Class 10th Communicative English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing MA from GNDU, Amristar?
  18. Can I get admission in DU north campus in top college after gap of 1 year?
15th March 2017, 02:40 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Can I get admission in Toronto with 33 marks in English CBSE?

To study in a Canadian university
> a Successful completion of a minimum of two years of full-time study in a school and country where English is the primary language
>A recognized international language test score such as IELTS Academic, TOEFL or PTE Academic is required.
>Successful completion of an English preparatory program held by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?