2nd February 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Canada Visa with 6 bands?

Can I get Canada Visa with 6 bands overall. Listening and writing 6 bands and speaking and reading 5.5 bands 76.6 percent in 12th.

3rd February 2018, 02:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Canada Visa with 6 bands?

It is difficult to get Canada Visa with 6 bands in IELTS examination. To get admission in Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies, you should have at least 6.5 or 7 bands in IELTS examination. With 6 bands in IELTS examination, you can't get admission in Canada universities. So, I suggest you to retake IELTS examination and secure at least 7 bands in IELTS examination, so, that you can get admission in best Canada universities and also you can easily get Canada visa.
3rd February 2018, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get Canada Visa with 6 bands overall. Listening and writing 6 bands and speaking and reading 5.5 bands 76.6 percent in 12th.

Yes, you can get a Canada Visa with 6 bands in IELTS for undergraduate admission. Usually, Canada Visa is offered to the students on the basis of IELTS score, funds to pay tuition fees, living expenses, written acceptance on a course, etc. Only after admission in any college or university in Canada you can get a Canada Visa for studies. You have to apply for Canada Visa with necessary documents like Valid Passport, proof of funds, proof of acceptance from a college/university, immigration medical examination, English proficiency test score like IELTS, etc.
4th February 2018, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you are applying for any Graduate degree course in Canada, then scoring 6 band in IELTS is required as the minimum criteria. If you are going to pursue Masters degree course, then you must score a minimum of 6.5 band in the IELTS examination in order to apply for the Canadian Visa.
4th February 2018, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get Visa for studying in Canada with just 6 bands. It all depends on the university criteria and some universities accept such low scores also.

You may not get admission at some of the top universities in Canada, but there are many other universities where you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?