25th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BA(Business Law and Business Management) in St Mary's University Twickenham? Fee expenses of this course?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying BA(Business Law and Business Management) in Queen’s University Belfast? I am interested to do this course so I need financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

28th July 2019, 09:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BA(Business Law and Business Management) in St Mary's University Twickenham? Fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study BA in Business Law and Business Management program in St Mary's University. St Mary's offer a wide range of scholarship to their International Students. Some of the scholarship programs are listed below:
1. St Mary's International Scholarship
2. GREAT Scholarships 2019
3. Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
4. HESPAL Scholarship

Tuition fee of BA in Business Law and Business Management program is £11,750 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?