19th October 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of Queensland?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course at The University of Queensland. I would like to know if I can get financial aid for studying this course in this university? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

23rd October 2019, 06:33 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of Queensland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course at The University of Queensland. I would like to know if I can get financial aid for studying this course in this university? Kindly help me to know about this asap.
Yes, you can get financial aid in University of Queensland but the selection is very tough. You have to check as an international student, you might be eligible for financial aid – either from your home country i.e India or from the Australian Government.

For more info you can visit this link :-
https://future-students.uq.edu.au/st...5674?year=2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?