19th October 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course in The University of Queensland? Fee expenses of Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering)?

Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course which is available in The University of Queensland? I am interested to do this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?

23rd October 2019, 07:41 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Scope of studying Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course in The University of Queensland? Fee expenses of Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of Integrated MEng(Mechanical Engineering) course which is available in The University of Queensland? I am interested to do this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?
The tuition fees for studying MEng(Mechanical Engg) from the University of Queensland are 45,120 AUD i.e 22 LAKHS INR.

Mechanical jobs are not much in demand, therefore, getting a job can not be guaranteed, even if you get it the package may not be to your expectations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?