16th June 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Hertfordshire?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study MSc(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Hertfordshire. I would like to know about the financial aid which I can possibly get for studying this MSc course in this university. Please help me to know about the financial aid. Thank you!

19th June 2019, 01:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Hertfordshire?

University of Hertfordshire offer a range of non-repayable scholarships on the basis of academic achievements and talents to support their students during their studies. If you want to pursue M.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering from University of Hertfordshire you are eligible for: Dannenberg Scholarship. Separate application is not required for this scholarship you will be automatically considered for this scholarship if you are eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?