27th March 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Heritage and Cultural Tourism Management) course in Edinburgh Napier University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do MSc(Heritage and Cultural Tourism Management) course from Edinburgh Napier University. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

23rd April 2019, 09:42 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Heritage and Cultural Tourism Management) course in Edinburgh Napier University?

Yes various scholarships are available at Edinburgh Napier university for both undergraduate/postgraduate courses to provide financial aid to students.

You can take the appropriate advantage of these scholarships just by visiting the link below:
https://www.napier.ac.uk/study-with-us/bursaries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?