29th March 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BSc(Dance and Fitness) admission in Bucks New University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for BSc(Dance and Fitness) course in Bucks New University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

23rd April 2019, 09:58 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to secure BSc(Dance and Fitness) admission in Bucks New University?

Requirements to study B.Sc (Dance and Fitness) admission in Bucks New University:

1) The university requires candidates with successful completion of 10+2 from a recognized board with an overall percentage of 65%.

2) Equivalent of GCSE (General certificate of secondary education) Mathematics grade C/4.

3) Fluency in English level. IELTS 6.5

4) UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) tariff score of 80. A minimum of two full A-levels (or equivalent is required).

5) For the audition ensure that you are wearing movement/dance clothes and appropriate footwear. Formal attire is not required. Also bring apiece of written work from your school or college.

6) Students who are unable to attend an interview/ audition may submit DVD and electronic portfolio demonstrating their dance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?