6th November 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an MEng(Computational Science and Engineering) admission in Harvard University through IELTS?

Hello, I want to join Harvard University for studying MEng(Computational Science and Engineering) after completing my BE, which I am doing with CSE stream. I want to know can I get admission through IELTS?

15th November 2019, 02:25 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Can I get an MEng(Computational Science and Engineering) admission in Harvard University through IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to join Harvard University for studying MEng(Computational Science and Engineering) after completing my BE, which I am doing with CSE stream. I want to know can I get admission through IELTS?
As you wanted to take admission in M.Engg(Computational Science & Engg) from Harvard University so they consider English Proficiency Test like IELTS 7.0 Overall Band Score and if you are giving TOEFL then you must score more than 100 marks.
For more information you can visit this link:
https://www.gse.harvard.edu/admissions/faq/ielts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?