7th November 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for BE admission in the USA for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. After completing my Diploma, I want to study BE in Abroad. So, I want to know which entrance exams are there for getting admission? I want to do BE from the USA. Please tell me immediately.

15th November 2019, 03:28 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: List of entrance exams for BE admission in the USA for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. After completing my Diploma, I want to study BE in Abroad. So, I want to know which entrance exams are there for getting admission? I want to do BE from the USA. Please tell me immediately.
For getting admission into BE from USA, you need to give SAT(Scholastic Aptitude Test) Exam in which you have to score around 1400 to get into colleges. Apart from SAT you need to give English Proficiency Test like IELTS or TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?