29th June 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Stanford University through GRE?

Can I get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Stanford University through GRE? Kindly, advice me on the right path of my career/

1st July 2019, 07:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Stanford University through GRE?

Dear,

Yes, you can take the admission by passing the GRE and IELTS by required valid marks.After then fill your application form in the application portal of the Stanford University and upload the necessary documents and submit the application. Then track your application.

Check this official website for complete information is given below :
https://me.stanford.edu/academics/graduate-programs/masters-program-0

Thanks.
2nd July 2019, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Stanford University through GRE?

Yes, you can get admission in Stanford University for MS in Mechanical Engineering program through Graduate Record Examination. To pursue in Stanford University you must have scored 330 marks in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?