3rd August 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to study BSc(Architectural Design Technology) at the University of East London?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for studying BSc(Architectural Design Technology) at the University of East London? Kindly let me know if I can get a scholarship for this course or not?

7th August 2019, 12:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study BSc(Architectural Design Technology) at the University of East London?

Yes, of course, you can get a scholarship to study BSc(Architectural Design Technology) at the University of East London. If you enroll onto this program, you are automatically eligible to apply for international scholarships. Scholarships offered by University of East London is ranges between £1,000 to £4,000 off towards first year’s tuition fee.
For any queries regarding scholarships, you cab contact at e-mail;
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?