3rd August 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Architectural Design Technology) at the University of East London for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BSc(Architectural Design Technology) from the University of East London. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

7th August 2019, 12:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Architectural Design Technology) at the University of East London for 12th Science student?

Eligibility required to study BSc(Architectural Design Technology) at the University of East London is you must have passed 12th standard with mathematics and English as subjects with at least 85% aggregate marks from CBSE/CISCE.

You must have score card of English proficiency test IELTS or equivalent.

You can find details on;
https://www.uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/...ign-technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?