27th March 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MEng(Mechanical Engineering) in Anglia Ruskin University?

I have a keen interest to study MEng(Mechanical Engineering) in Anglia Ruskin University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

31st March 2019, 02:31 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MEng(Mechanical Engineering) in Anglia Ruskin University?

Scholarships

-As an international student, you may qualify for a number of scholarships or discounts on your tuition fees.

-In addition there may be more scholarships available that are based on your field of study, your home country or on a faculty basis.

There are several scholarships available for the international students to support their financial status, few are mentioned below:

-Vice Chancellor's Scholarship
-Achievement Scholarship
-STEM Scholarship
-Merit Bursary
-Alumni scholarship
-Partners scholarship
-Sport Scholarship
-EU Bursary
-MBA Bursary
-International Excellence Scholarship
-International Merit Scholarship
-International Alumni Scholarship
-International Early Payment Discount
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?