20th August 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in best universities of USA having good score in SAT and TOEFL?

I have completed my btech in EEE with 95%and i have good scores i SAT and TOEFL.can i get a seat in any one of best universities in USA

Related Questions:
  1. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  2. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  3. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  4. General studies after 12th is compulsory in USA California?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  6. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  7. How many months are required to prepare for SAT? When does the admission start?
  8. Is it possible to get in USA without appearing for TOEFL for MS?
  9. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in America with 7.4 CGPA?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  13. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  15. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  16. Next step after GRE for pursuing MS in Abroad?
  17. Will I get good universities in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL?
  18. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
4th December 2014, 11:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in best universities of USA having good score in SAT and TOEFL?

Yes, you can get a seat in best universities, if you are having good score in SAT and TOEFL exams. It would have been better, if you have specified the your SAT and TOEFL score. That's because we can suggest you some universities depending on your score.
you are also having good percentage in your academics. I think you can definitely get a scholarship at most of the universities. So, try to apply for the universities, which are offering funding for the merit students.
17th June 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get seat in best universities of USA having good score in SAT and TOEFL?

sir iam from hyderabad and i want to know if i have done in some top collage in hyderabad and doing my masters in us in a average university then which degree will value more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?