1st April 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?

Sir,
I got 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 284 in GRE. One of my friend told that there is no chance to get Visa with this scores. Is this true? The issuing of student visa depends on which factors? I have 3 backlogs and I got 71% in my B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  3. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  4. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Is there a chance to get US visa with 6.0 IELTS and no GRE?
  9. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  11. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  13. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  14. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  15. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  16. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  17. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
4th April 2015, 02:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?

A candidate has good scores in GRE and IELTS exams can improve his/her chances of getting VISA. But, these exam scores are not very important to get VISA, because the chances of getting VISA depends upon your communication with the VISA officer and the way, how you convince him, that you are going to Aboard only for education and you will return to your motherland after completing your education. And try to be confident and give exact answers to each and every question, then the VISA officer will approve your VISA, even if you have low scores in GRE and IELTS exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?