5th December 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?

hello
can i get admission in AUSTRALIA, US, GERMANY
with 5 bands in IELTS.
I did my B-Tech Mechanical 67%
I have 1 year production experience.
Waiting for your reply...........

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  9. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  10. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  11. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  13. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  14. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  15. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  16. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  17. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
5th December 2014, 10:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?

Your B.Tech percentage is good. But, your IELTS score is not enough to get an admission in foreign universities. That's because universities will ask for at least 6 bands to offer an admission. Most of the universities will reject the applications of candidates, who has scored below 6 bands. So, try to secure 6 or 6.5 bands in IELTS. So, that you can easily get an admission in foreign universities.
4th April 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?

I got 5 bands in IDP(ielts) is this band problem in germany visa.I want to do Ms (civil)in germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?