22nd April 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I'm studying diploma in environmental engineering my parents wish is to send me abroad for higher studies please guide me for further thoughts. Will it be good to go abroad and study? What would be the preparation which I need to do for it? Can someone please guide me for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  2. Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  3. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  4. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  6. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  8. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  9. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  11. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  12. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  13. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  14. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  15. Is it possible to change my stream from computers to biotech or environmental studies for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  18. After completion of Diploma what can I do for higher studies?
24th April 2015, 01:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?

I am sorry but the only chance that you have of going Abroad and studying after the completion of your Diploma in Environmental Science is only after you have obtained a Graduate Degree in the same course.
Once you have a Graduate Degree then you can go Abroad to complete your Masters Degree on that subject.
If you are going for the Masters Degree you will also be eligible for a Scholarship if you are good enough.
So just make sure that you complete your Graduate Degree here with a good knowledge base and also good marks.
Then just prepare for both the GRE and the TOEFL Examinations and if you are able to crack both the Examinations you will be able to go Abroad and complete your Higher Studies there.
27th May 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?

Can i get job in abroad with diploma base
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?