19th September 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

I'll be completing Diploma in civil engineering this year and iam afraid that i dont have any knowledge as what to do after.I only know that we can pursue BE or something like that in indian colleges but I've something different in mind.I want to get out of India to achieve a degree. so iam curious that if i can study abroad or not?? please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  3. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  4. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  5. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  6. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  9. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  11. How to go abroad after doing diploma in civil engineering? I have passed 12th last year
  12. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  14. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  17. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
20th September 2015, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, you can definitely go abroad in order to pursue further studies after completion of diploma course in the field of civil engineering. However, it is recommended you do not go abroad right after your diploma course. You should take admission in Indian Institutes through lateral entry scheme and pursue BE/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering. Then after completion of B.E/B.Tech course you can go abroad to pursue further studies. The reason is in this way you will save one precious year of your life through lateral entry scheme which is not possible if you take up undergraduate course in abroad.
10th June 2021, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

can i do architecture in canada after diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?