26th July 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for Master in Bioscience and Health Policy. But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  2. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  3. Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  7. Detailed information about Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  8. Can I pay course fee of Master of Environment & Society in EMI mode to The University of Waikato? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities through Master in Subsurface Science of Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  11. Possibility to pay course fee of MS(Photonics) in EMI mode to The Abbe School of Photonics?
  12. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pay course fee of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in EMI mode to University of San Francisco?
  14. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology? -- [New]
  15. Can I pay course fee of Master of Product Design and Development Management in EMI mode to Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  16. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  17. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  18. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2018, 08:40 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?

The Professional Master's Program requires three semesters of tuition fee of $54,000 which is equal to 39,37,410.00 Indian Rupee

A nominal fee to continue full-time student status during the semester that the student is involved in his or her internship.

Yes you can pay in EMI mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?