15th July 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master in Subsurface Science from Weiss School of Natural Sciences. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  2. Detailed information about Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  4. Job opportunities through Master in Subsurface Science of Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  5. How can I apply to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to get Master in Bioscience and Health Policy admission in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  7. Entrance exam available to study Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  8. Course structure and duration of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  9. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  10. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  11. What is the option after completing B.Sc(CBZ) in abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
  14. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  15. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  16. What should I do after completing BSc in geology honors?
  17. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?
  18. Can I study Master degree in Forensic Science being a Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences student?
4th November 2018, 09:55 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Eligibility criteria

-You need to have Bachelors degree from any university.

-You need to have good knowledge of English language , so you need to take at least o
one of the following exam :
-TOEFL
-IELTS
6th November 2018, 04:26 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Eligibility criteria

-You need to have completed Bachelor's degree.
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?