15th February 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i practice as a Cardiac Surgeon in India after doing Cardiology course in abroad?

I have done Cardiology course in abroad. Now i want to practice as a Cardiac Surgeon in India. I want to know if i can do the practice here as a Cardiac Surgeon or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  3. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
  4. Recognition of Cardiology Diploma course for a 67 years old Doctor whose certificates are approved by External Affairs Ministry and Indian Embassy of Austria?
  5. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  6. How to become a Cardiac Surgeon? I have completed my SSC examination
  7. What further study i can do after B.Sc. Honours (Cardiac) in abroad?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  9. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  10. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in Singapore? I am an ENT surgeon from India -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i practice in abroad after studying Medical course in India?
  13. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?
  14. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  15. MD in Cardiology in Singapore for a candidate who has completed MBBS from Bangladesh?
  16. List colleges or hospitals for doing fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology in India? What is the procedure for taking admission?
  17. Which course should I do to get licence for Ultrasonography practice in India or Abroad?
  18. Right time and right procedure to join BUMS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?