15th February 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Autonomouc Engineering in US at cheaper cost?

I did my 10th and got 42% and in 12th, i got 80%. I want to know if i can do my autonomous engineering in US at cheapest cost on the baiss of my 12th percentage. Please reply.

15th February 2016, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Autonomouc Engineering in US at cheaper cost?

Yes, you are eligible to do Engineering course in US after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 80% marks from a recognised board. The minimum expenses required to do Engineering course in US is nearly 10 lakhs. To get admission in Engineering course in US universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to Engineering course in US universities. So, I suggest you to do Engineering course in US only, if you can bear the expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?