28th January 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I Pursue further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate?

I am planning to do further study in USA. I hold certificate from Shridhar University from Rajasthan. Am I eligible to study abroad with Shridhar University Certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  3. Is B.Tech in Shridhar University AICTE approved?
  4. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  5. Can I pursue higher studies in UK with Singhania University certificate?
  6. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  7. List of 1 year courses with low cost to do after completion of 1st year BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  9. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  10. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Shridhar University
  11. Which course is preferable in USA after B.Sc in Microbiology and certificate course in MLT?
  12. What should to after completion of BBA(Honors)?
  13. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  14. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  15. Am I eligible for IIM and Foreign universities to pursue my higher studies
  16. How to pursue MS in computer science in USA? List of top 10 universities?
  17. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  18. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
2nd February 2014, 12:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Pursue further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate?

Shridhar University is a UGC recognized educational institute of India. So, you are eligible to study abroad with the certificate from Shridhar University. However, most of the universities in USA do not have much problem with the institute in which you passed the qualifying examination for the concerned course. Rather, they take into account the scores of the entrance exams. SO you need to score well in the following entrance exams to get admission in the universities of USA.

-GRE
-TOEFL or IELTS
21st April 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I Pursue further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate?

can u conformly tell me whether i can apply visa not only for studys but also for a job in canada why because i planning to go to canada permanently so
11th June 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is shiridhar university, pilani's degrees got validity to apply for canada PR or not????
26th July 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation from shridhar university in may 2013 regular can I go abroad far job is it valid
5th October 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my graduation form shridharuniversity pilani in 2013 can i got job in private & govt job ??
22nd February 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for the job in Canada with shridhar university degree?
8th July 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue further studies in uk wit Shridhar university degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?