16th August 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?

Dear sir
i am study for BE.mechanical engineering and i want to study for abroad in ms .then how many marks score to study abroad and how to apply the abroad.

20th August 2014, 12:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?

There is no bar as such in the marks of graduation for study abroad. However, you need to maintain 60 percentage in your graduation to build up a good career record. This is because the academic background of the students are considered as a parameter of selection in the admission process in the foreign universities.

First you need to give entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT. Based on the scores in the entrance exams, you need to apply online in 4-5 universities. On getting selected you need to choose one university among them. There are various consultancies too who help the students in study abroad.
19th July 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?

How much marks required for free study
21st July 2019, 06:46 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Candidate should maintain 60% in your graduation to build up a good career record.The academic background of the students are considered as a parameter of selection in the admission process in the foreign universities.
22nd July 2019, 09:41 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

You need to maintain 60 percentage in your graduation to build up a good career record. This is because the academic background of the students are considered as a parameter of selection in the admission process in the foreign universities.
23rd July 2019, 03:45 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks required for free study
You have to get at least 75 - 80 % marks in your qualifying examination and also in SAT/GRE more than 95 percentile score.
8th July 2021, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage required to get admission in best college of engineering in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?