11th June 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?

I am MSC Electronics pass out and currently working as sales marketing executive in a private industry. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA Marketing after doing B.com? Can i pursue it in abroad?
  2. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  3. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  4. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  5. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  6. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  7. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  8. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  9. Can I do Ph.D. from Burdwan University in distance mode after distance MBA in marketing frrom SMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  11. Can I do masters or PG course in Environmental Sciences in Distance Mode after passing B.A graduation and MBA HR and Marketing?
  12. Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?
  13. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  15. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  16. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  17. Can I join Ph.D course in Marketing in any university of India and Abroad in Distance Learning having completed Graduation from Science and doing Marketing Job?
  18. Which format I should do my post graduation?
15th June 2015, 04:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?

I am sorry to say but you will not be able to that.
You can pursue MBA in a Distance mode here in India.
The Distance Courses of MBA Abroad is mainly for the native people of that country.
So you must pursue your MBA here in India if you are to do it in a Distance mode.
If you are thinking about doing a regular MBA from Abroad after reading this then you must prepare for GMAT and TOEFL Examination.
Those are the Entrance Examinations which you will have to clear.
15th June 2015, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?

Yes, you can definitely apply and pursue MBA in Marketing in abroad through distance mode. There will not be much problem since many foreign universities have started online offering learning courses. So just make sure you take up the course from a recognized university which provides an identity certified course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?