11th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I start preparing for GRE exam from my 3rd year civil engineering?

I am a 3rd year civil engineering student, I need to know the scope n good university where i can do my masters abroad.. can u also let me know about the job opportunity later on.. plz help me as I need to get some suggestion and feedbacks to proceed.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the correct time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Should I start preparing for GATE Civil Engineering from 1st year itself?
  3. When is the right time to start GRE preparation? Which book to refer and what to study?
  4. In which year should I start preparing for GATE in Civil Engineering?
  5. How can I start preparing for GRE right from B.Tech 2nd year?
  6. How can I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 1st year? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  8. Should I start GRE preparation or complete CAT coaching first?
  9. How should I start my preparation for Civil services? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  10. When is the right time to start GRE preparation after completion of BE 1st year?
  11. What is the GRE syllabus followed now? Previous year model papers of GRE exam?
  12. How to start preparation for UPSC exam? I am studying Civil Engineering in 3rd Semester
  13. When to start the preparations for GMAT, GRE, TOEFL? How to prepare for these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  15. Can I start preparing for PCS exam while pursuing 3rd year B.Sc? Which is the best Coaching center for preparation and what is its fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Can I start preparing for GPSC exam after completing 3rd year BHMS? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  17. Is it enough to give only GRE exam for doing MS in abroad?
  18. When should I start my preparations for GRE? I am in second year of engineering right now
11th July 2016, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparing for GRE exam from my 3rd year civil engineering?

Yes, you can start preparing for GRE examination while pursuing your 3rd year Civil Engineering course. GRE score is only required for applying to admission in Master's degree courses in US universities. So, first you decide in which country you want to pursue Master's and then appear in required examinations like GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Based on the selection of country, you can choose top universities in that country with the help of any Abroad consultancy. After completion of your studies in Abroad, you can find a job related to your field.
11th July 2016, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparing for GRE exam from my 3rd year civil engineering?

It is up to you to decide whether to prepare for GRE noe or not. If you think you need more time to crack this exam with an excellent score then surely go for it. Good score can get you admission at a top university.

Job scope will be according to your degree and qualification. Normally, abroad there is not much problem in getting a job if you have required qualification. Just try to get admission in a reputed university and pass with good marks.
12th July 2016, 12:33 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year civil engineering student, I need to know the scope n good university where i can do my masters abroad.. can u also let me know about the job opportunity later on.. plz help me as I need to get some suggestion and feedbacks to proceed.
Yes, you can start preparing for GRE from 3rd year of your engineering studies. You can take the GRE and TOEFL coaching from the best institutes. You have enough time to complete the course and you can score good marks in these examinations. You should improve your vocabulary and writing skills. The GRE is valid for five years, so you can study the course in the 3rd year of your studies. The academics is also important, the marks scored in the B.Tech is also helpful to take admission in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?