26th February 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Music in Professional Music in International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur being a 12th Humanities student?

I am a student of 12th Humanities and I want to do Bachelor of Music in Professional Music from International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

26th March 2019, 02:51 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Music in Professional Music in International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur being a 12th Humanities student?

No, on the basis of secondary school certificates you are not eligible to pursue Bachelor of Music (Hons) in Professional Music (BMUS) program from International College of Music, Kuala Lumpur. In order to qualify for admission you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 80% marks.
2. You must have a certificate of Music Foundation Program.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?