21st May 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in USA after diploma in electrical Engineering from India on same subject?

Now. I am in service in a MNC. I have passed. Diploma in Electrical. Engineering. Want to study and get more degree on that subject especially from USA doing service in India.
Can it be possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  2. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  3. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  4. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  5. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  6. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  7. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  8. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  9. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  10. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  13. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  14. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  15. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  16. Job opportunities after AMIE(Mechanical) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in Electrical Engineering in India and USA? And what will be the total cost?
  18. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
15th August 2016, 01:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in USA after diploma in electrical Engineering from India on same subject?

Yes, you can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad especially in USA after completion of diploma course in India. Since you have work experience, so you will have an edge over other candidates of similar portfolio. You can get admission in undergraduate course in US colleges. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Prepare well and strive hard to score well in these entrance exams as interview call is mainly based on the scores of these entrance exam scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?