15th March 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I write TOEFL exam after 12th to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Can I write TOEFL exam after 12th to study B.Tech in Abroad? or is there something else which we need to concentrate on? Can you please guide me on this? Waiting to get a reply soon. Thank you.

15th March 2015, 08:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write TOEFL exam after 12th to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Yes, you can appear in TOEFL examination after completion of your 12th standard to study B.Tech course in Abroad. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading and writing sections. Apart from this examination, you need to appear in SAT examination to get admission in B.Tech course in Abroad universities.
15th March 2015, 10:31 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for TOEFL exam after the completion of your 12th standard. And there is no specific eligibility criteria, which a candidate has to satisfy to appear for TOEFL exam. So, any candidate can appear for TOEFL exam. TOEFL exam is conducted throughout the year, You can register for TOEFL exam by visiting the following link.
https://toefl-registration.ets.org/T...LogonPrompt.do

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to assess the ability of a candidate in English language.

Exam pattern:-(120 marks)
This exam is based on the following sections
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
15th March 2015, 03:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You are eligible to write the TOEFL Examination after passing Class 12 and you will certainly need to concentrate on this Examination as this Exam serves as the gateway to go Abroad.
This Exam is also a must for all the aspiring candidates who want to pursue their career Abroad.
The other Examination you must prepare for if you want to study B.Tech Abroad is the SAT Examination.
It is another Examination which is a must for you to crack and if you are able to do so you will increase your chances of studying Abroad.
So you need to prepare for these two Examinations also at the same time make sure that you are having depth knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
You will need to work hard and prepare this aspect as well in order to increase your chances of going Abroad.
So if you can do these things to the best of your ability and can prepare well you can certainly go Abroad and study B.Tech there.
24th August 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

We have to give TOEFL exam before or after appearing for 12th boards exam
28th August 2020, 01:11 PM
Chandralekha Chilu

Yes! You are eligible to write the TOEFL exam after 12th. It is conducted throughout the year. The minimum score differs from college to college. Few colleges consider a score of 70 and few consider 110. Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?