30th October 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which college in Germany provides orthopedic surgeon course?

Which college of Germany teaches orthopedic spinal surgeon in English language with free tuition fee? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Diploma in Orthopaedics?
  2. Ph.D in Arthroplasty for Orthopedic Surgeon who has completed Post-graduation from Egypt?
  3. Right time and right procedure to join BUMS course?
  4. What kind of posts are available in APVVP recruitment for Medical candidates?
  5. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
  6. How can I become a Medical Surgeon after completing class 12th (Science stream)? How many years will it take to become a Surgeon?
  7. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  8. Can I become a plastic surgeon after completion MCH course? or I need to do MS General Surgeon course?
  9. Can I become Surgeon after completion of B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Courses available to become a Surgeon?
  10. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  12. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  13. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much is the admission fees for MD Medicine, Orthopedic, Surgery all together?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. What kind of exam to prepare for doing M.Tech in Germany?
  17. UG marks for MS in Germany -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?