18th April 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which country is suitable for M.tech in Electrical engineering?

I want to go abroad for m.tech in electrical engineering. How can I do it and which country is suitable and where I can do part time job for support my family. So what can I do?

Related Questions:
11th May 2014, 10:27 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which country is suitable for M.tech in Electrical engineering?

As you asking here for that which country is suitable for M.tech Electrical engineering .so I am going to tell you about your doubt and clear all your doubts.

So here I am starting to tell you about that thinks that if you want to do M.tech electrical engineering then I would said that it should be good for you to do M.tech in India.

Because India have most m.tech colleges and very good ranked colleges. Due to some circumstances I would say you about India because you can get more and more Scope in India after you doing M.tech in India.

And if you want to do in abroad then I should tell you to do in USA America. Some great M.tech colleges in India is
1-“IIT Bombay” Which located in Bombay
2-“IIT Kanpur” Which located in Kanpur
3-“IIT Delhi” Which located in DELHI
4-“IIT Kharagpur” Which located in Calcutta
5-“Delhi College of Engineering” Which located in New Delhi
6-“”Manit Bhopal” Which located In Bhopal India
7-“Netaji Subhash engineering College “Which located in Mumbai
8-“Government College Of Engineering” Which Located In Pune
9-“IIT Rourkela” Which located in Rourkela Orissa
So its your choice to Do in India Or Abroad I would say do In India it will good For You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?