31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Which course in B.Sc is better to study master in USA to settle in USA?

I wanted to know which course in B.Sc is better to study master in USA to settle in USA ?

12th May 2014, 08:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course in B.Sc is better to study master in USA to settle in USA?

As you asking here about that which course is better to study in usa after B.sc degree. So let me clear your doubts that you can study your master degree for your study after your study and research over your subjects or topics that you can invent or modify the topic study for your better futurance. Because you can get job in government as well as private sectors in your career preference.

So you can do your master degree in abroad and one more study you can do that is you can do MBA study in abroad for your business future if you want to go for business future and you want to do it then go for MBA study that can help you in your job you can get in sectors.

And private companies and you can do much more in abroad but first of all you have to study and and get knowledge from study and gaining that in your study in your institution and colleges or schools.
That’s and also you can do PHD after your M.sc degree study for research line so you can also go for research line it has also very good scopes in your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?