14th September 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Master in International Business and Management at Hanze University of Applied Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know the duration of the course which is Master in International Business and Management offered at the Hanze University of Applied Sciences. Kindly let me know about the course duration asap.

12th December 2019, 11:17 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Master in International Business and Management at Hanze University of Applied Sciences?

Hanze University of Applied Sciences offers a Master in International Business and Management program. The duration of this program is 18 months comprising 3 semesters in full-time mode. The fee expenses of the Master in International Business and Management program are around €15,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?