23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my BS(Electrical Engineering) from Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Can I know about the course fee of this BS course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying BS(Electrical Engineering) in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  3. Entrance exam to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  6. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  7. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  8. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  12. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  13. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  15. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  17. Placement papers of Delloite? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
26th June 2018, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

"BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology"

=>Course duration:- 4 years

=>Course Fee:- *$18,190 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?