23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying BS(Electrical Engineering) in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  2. Course fee and duration of BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for BS(Electrical Engineering) course?
  5. How many courses are there in Aeronautical Stream after passing 12th?
  6. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  7. List of top 5 institutions of India to study Software Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  8. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in top 100 universities if I have passed first class in mechanical branch from MIT, Pune?
  10. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  11. What rank should I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? In which college will I get?
  12. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  13. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  14. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  15. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  16. List of the colleges under AIEEE for EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good colleges offering robotics in India? How to take admission in it?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 1159 in ECET in EEE branch?
26th June 2018, 04:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

"BS(Electrical Engineering) course in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology"

In order to get secure admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology to pursue BS(Electrical Engineering) course, you have to take an English Proficiency Test such as

TOEFL:- With minimum score of 500 (Paper Based Test) or 61 (Internet Based Test)
Or

IELTS:- With minimum band of 5.5

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?